Skip to main content

Holiness Revival Movement is a Train Moving Round The World

Holiness Revival Movement is a Train Moving Round The World
Text: Mark 16:15-20 Wednesday 1 January 
Key verse. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Mathew 28:19
“I am Sister Jane Mallum. I got born again in 1988. The Lord told me many things so I sought for permission from Pastor Paul Rika to share it although many are indifferent, unconcerned and unserious and do not believe. 
The Lord said, “When Nehemiah called the elders and shared the vision with them, they rose up at once to build the walls of Jerusalem. See how people responded to Me in the scriptures. Even in the time of Abraham, he made haste and obeyed. What is wrong with man in this generation? Why are they like this? I had expected that some of you would have risen up to dedicate yourselves, strength and possessions for this work, because this ministry is a global one. I expect you to consecrate yourself to Me and tell My son that you will support the work financially or you volunteer to go as a missionary with this message.” The Lord asked, “Why are they not submitting? Why don't they fear Me? Don't they know that I Am here? Don't they know that I Am in HOREMOW? Don't they know that I Am HOREMOW? They have heard many times that this is last ark, or that, this is the ark of Noah. 
They even say it and preach it but how many of them practice it? This ark is not a stationary ark. As it goes to various places, people there will hear My voice and enter into this ark.” The Lord made me to see HOREMOW as a moving train that will move through the whole world. The Lord asked, “Who are the people to labour and do this work? They are not giving support. Everybody has gone for his own work. There is too much carnality in them. They easily get angry and threaten to leave the Movement. Some erroneously say, “HOREMOW is Pastor Paul Rika's ministry. How will I bring my own under his ministry? Should I leave my calling and follow his?” This work is not My son's work, it is My work. Whosoever is reluctant in doing it is doing so to Me.”
Thought For The Day: Give attention to the work of God
Song For The Day:  I surrender, I surrender all…
Bible Reading For The Day: Genesis 1-4 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...