Skip to main content

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WILLFUL SIN COMMITTED

GREETINGS DEARLY BELOVED
PLS KINDLY STUDY
AND BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME AMEN

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR

18 MAY, WEDNESDAY

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WILLFUL SIN COMMITTED

TEXT: ISAIAH 66:3-4                                                                       
KEY VERSE: James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Wilful sin is one's capability of conscious choice and decision to do wrong. Wilful sins are acted out by your willpower. You exercise your will power wrongly to do evil, even to speak evil or to abuse God. The things you do that convicts you and you do not stop, you are responsible for them. Those who commit willful sin are those who choose their ways, delighting in their detestable sins. 
God Himself says concerning them as in “I called", they did not answer when I speak, they did not listen. They deliberately sin before my very eyes and choose to do what they know I despise”. (Isaiah 66:4- paraphrased) but if blasphemous thoughts come to you and you do not accept them; you have not sinned. A woman once called me and said, “I am having blasphemous thoughts in me against God, I do not know what to do. These thoughts keep coming, what should I do?” I said, “Those thoughts are not coming from you but from Satan. God does not count them as a sin against you because you have not accepted them”. 
They are like mosquitoes disturbing you. You must make up your mind to destroy that mosquito. You are not guilty because those thoughts are not from you. Satan only wants you to accept them. If you start accepting and liking them, then sin comes in because you are using your will power. If you use your will power willingly to commit immorality, you are a sinner and you are responsible for your action.
Isaiah 66:3-4
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb,as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Thought for the day: Reject all temptations to sin.

Song for the day: I have decided to follow Jesus

Bible reading for the day: 2 Kings 20-22, John 6:45-71
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...