Skip to main content

BE A COMMITTED CHRISTIAN IN HOREMOW

FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD REMAIN BLESSED.

BE A COMMITTED CHRISTIAN IN HOREMOW APRIL Thursday 29th
TEXT: Revelation 1:9-11
Key Verse: “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them” Matthew 18:20.
A sister in HOREMOW testified of a revelation that she had:
“I was asleep and suddenly I saw myself in the venue of my Chapter meeting. While inside the hall of meeting, I saw a hand come down from heaven and take the attendance register of the Chapter, and a voice called on the chapter leader of the second chapter within the state capital to bring the list of the attendance of his chapter. I saw that the lists from the two chapters were merged and the names called out. 
As the names were being called out, blessings were also attached to them. Among these blessings were that this year, these people will do exploits for God and do many things. While the roll call was going on, someone standing beside me asked, ‘Did you not say you are one of these people? Why is your name not in the register?’ I told the person, it was because I missed about three meetings consecutively and I woke up”. 
This sister said domestic activities normally kept her busy each time she wanted to attend the meeting, but now promised to be more serious with HOREMOW meetings. The grace of God is upon HOREMOW to the extent that God deals with the people practically in unveiling to them the basic Christian life. God has an interest in HOREMOW because the truth of God is being taught in the ministry. 
Most Churches and Assemblies have disappointed God by only teaching people how to make it in this life rather than helping the people to know and possess the holiness of the kingdom that will enable them to prepare for the Lord’s coming. The rapture will soon take place. It is the holiness of life that will make one see God, not money or anything of this life. This message is a call to total commitment to the teachings in Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, HOREMOW as Christ’s coming draws near. 
Thought for the day: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together.
 Song for the day: I will never, never go back to the world (3x) any more. 
Bible reading for the day: 
2 Samuel 21-22; Luke 22:1-30
#Horemow .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...