Skip to main content

TOPIC: REVELATION OF JESUS’ ASSESSMENT OF WORKERS IN THE CAMP

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7, 2026.

TOPIC: REVELATION OF JESUS’ ASSESSMENT OF WORKERS IN THE CAMP  

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 16:14-16  
14. “Let all your things be done with charity. 
15. I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,).
16. That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with us, and laboureth.

KEY VERSE: 1 CORINTHIANS 4:16 “Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.” 

In a revelation, I, Brother Ezi Monday, saw all the workers gathered in a place and Someone with an open book in His hands was making remarks on each worker, the ones that did well and those that didn’t do well. I was interested in knowing what the man recorded for each person and asked him why He was keeping those records. 

He replied, “That is how I have been doing it. I see many errors in the work of My servants and I am not happy with some of them.” I saw that He looked unhappy. I saw that some workers were playing, discussing and have abandoned the work. He said, “Let Me show you how lazy some of these workers are.” 

He showed me a heap of sand and some workers were gathered around it to work on it. He then showed me that they spent the whole day on the work that should have taken just an hour. He then said, “How will these people be paid? What remarks do you expect Me to record against their names?” He opened the record book to write their records and as He did so, I became curious of my own records. 

I saw that I also had a bad record. Then He told me, “When you first came to the Holiness Camp, you were doing well and you had a good record but later you joined others to murmur and complain about the work.” He stated that the workers are not working according to the payment standard. Although they are doing it voluntarily, it is not according to the price bargained or basic wages paid to them.  

I now asked, “What of those of us that are working overtime? What then is our benefit?” You will discover that those that are working overtime are sound in health. Their problems are being solved unawares to them. They have peace of mind and are free from debts. You will know those that are sincerely working overtime from the way that God is blessing them. He now gave me an illustration to help me understand fully. Then I woke up.  

Thought for the day: The Lord is assessing our work regularly. Be faithful always. 

Song for the day: Make me faithful (3x) O Lord, in the morning, in the night, anytime… 

Bible reading for the day: Matthew 14-17 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...