Skip to main content

VISION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE END-TIME MINISTRIES 3

 FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD REMAIN BLESSED


DATE: SUNDAY 5th DECEMBER 


TOPIC: VISION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE END-TIME MINISTRIES 3


TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 15: 50-53


Key verse: 1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Suddenly there was another great clap of thunder, that seemed to resound around the world, and I heard again the voice that seemed to speak, "Now this is My beloved bride," and when the voice spoke, I looked upon the earth and I could see the graves were opened and the saints of all ages, seemed to be rising. 

And as they rose from the grave, suddenly all these people came from every direction; east, west, north and south, and they seemed to be forming again this gigantic body, but this time it was different. 

It was arrayed in the most beautiful gorgeous white, without spot or wrinkle as its body began to form, and the people of all ages seemed to be gathered into this body. As it began to form up into the very heavens, suddenly from the heavens above, the Lord Jesus came and became the head. 

As I watched, I saw seemingly destruction: men and women in anguish, and buildings in destruction. The wrath of God seemed to be poured out upon the face of the earth. I shook and trembled as I beheld the awful sight of seeing the cities, and whole nations going down into destruction. 

I could hear the weeping and wailing. They seemed to cry as they went into caves, but the caves in the mountains opened up. They leapt into the water, but the water would not drown them. They wanted to take their lives, but they could not.

Then again I turned my eyes to this glorious sight, this body arrayed in beautiful white, shining garments. Slowly, slowly, it began to lift from the earth, and as it did, I awoke. Later I had exactly the same vision again. 

Clearly, this vision is a vivid description of the Holiness Revival Movement and a detailed explanation of the unfolding events in the Movement. Again, it is astonishing to note that this vision speaking of God raising up a man from Africa was given by the Lord in 1961, the year Pastor Paul Rika was born. Alleluia!

Thought for the day: Clearly, this vision is a vivid description of HOREMOW

Song for the day: Blessed be the name of the Lord, You are worthy…

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 5-6; 

1 John 4.  #Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...