Skip to main content

THE LORD IS REMOVING UNCIRCUMCISED LEADERS

REMAIN BLESSED AS YOU TAKE YOUR TIME TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD.

THURSDAY 30 DECEMBER

THE LORD IS REMOVING UNCIRCUMCISED LEADERS
TEXT: NUMBERS 14: 26-31 
Key verse: Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many 
be called, but few chosen.

Completion of the angelic message:
The Lord continued. “Because of this mandate given to you, I am removing around you the uncircumcised leaders. I am going to fill their place with righteous and holy leaders from various nations and races.”
Truly I had pondered if any minister has suffered like this. People I loved, cherished and lived peacefully with suddenly began to speak evil against me to my shock. Well, it happens in politics, but is limited to their countries, whereas mine is international! Yes, some ministers may have suffered these things, but that was before the advent of the Internet, so their sufferings were limited. Maybe through letters or newspapers for a limited time, but my own is in the world of the Internet, that someone posts evil here and America, India, Europe will respond, publicly crucifying the servant of the Lord. The Lord now gives comfort. “I allowed them because I am trying you so that you can have credentials. When I begin what I shall be doing in you, others will agree that you are worthy.'” 

“You shall be surrounded by true and holy leaders that will work with you such as King Solomon was surrounded with them, and these will bring glory to Me. I am clearing away these carnal leaders, to fill their place with spiritually-minded men, who are true men ready for end-time work.” Jesus compared the new cabinet to the cabinet of Solomon. Having beheld Solomon and the righteous, well ordered and well-behaved men that surrounded him in the worship of God, and seen the glory of God, the queen of Sheba blessed the Lord. So, more glory is coming to HOREMOW because the Lord shall raise righteous people. I pray that God shall purge out iniquity from the cabinet of HOREMOW; Coordinators, Chapter and Unit leaders, workers and members. 

Thought for the day: The Lord continued. “The Holy Spirit shall guide and teach you 
step by step what this new mandate is, and what you will do for Me.
Song for the day: I have decided to follow Jesus
Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 13-14; Revelation 21 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...