Skip to main content
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE - Daily Devotional

EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING

BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int'l Director)

SUNDAYMAY 13, 2018

TOPIC: INFLUENTIAL PERSONALITIES BEHIND BIAFRAN STRUGGLE REVEALED.

TEXT: PSALM 2: 1-6

Key verse: Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the Most High, andshall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: andthey shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Mummy Linda's revelation on Biafra continues…
“After asking me these questions, he too kept quiet and was looking at me.
Immediately a calm inner voice spoke to me and said he is reading your mind, you don't need to introduce yourself he is checking who you are. After some minutes, he said to me, you are not part of us. You are looking different. I have checked, I did not see you among us. Who sent you here? Then he said, “I am Nnamdi Kanu. My heart is disturbed. This is not how I thought things will turn out to be. They led me into it.”
As he was talking, I saw a movie playing out on his chest. I saw his past life and how he became the leader of Biafra.

Everything was playing on his chest for me. I saw all the secrets of how he started this Biafra struggle. I saw that he was a calm gentle man that had desire of being great. I saw four influential, old, rich Nigerian men and three white men holding a meeting on who they would use to execute their plan. I was able to recognize the face of one of them immediately. Another one was looking like a Fulani man. All of them, these four old men Nigerian leaders were putting on agbada. The one that I recognized had been the president of Nigeria, he is not handsome. If I see the pictures of the others I will be able to identify them.
These Nigerian leaders had been in power and did not know how to regain power and control over the people again.

In their cult, they picked up Nnamdi Kanu and called him for a meeting. So, in the spirit realm, they were able to locate Nnamdi Kanu. Immediately I saw that one of them called him on phone and I saw him in the meeting with them and this former president asked him, “Do you want to be a leader? Do you want your own people to follow you?” Then, this young man replied them, “I do not have the money to advocate a country of my own.” These people told him that they will sponsor him but he should not mention their names, but before a written agreement is signed, he should join them in their evil cult. He agreed and I saw these people carry him and told him to enter into the sea and make love with a fat ugly woman. At first, he was afraid and then they pushed him inside and told him, you are going to do it so that you will have a strong mind and boldness.

“Enter and make love with her. Don't be afraid, you will like it as you continue,” they all started laughing. After making love with her, the woman now said, “I will back you up, I will give you word, anything you want to say, you will listen to me, I will give you word. I will give you power. Anything you say, people will follow you.”

Thought for the day: God is in control of Nigeria.He has stretched out His hand to bless, who can reverse it?

Song for the day: He's enough for me 2x; the man of Calvary is enough for me.

Bible reading for the day:
2Kings 6-8; John 4:31-54
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other
For taking your time to study remain blessed. April Monday 27th TOPIC: TESTIMONY OF RESTITUTION OF FALSIFIED RECORDS by Sis Bosede Ogwurike TEXT: 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KEY VERSE: Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. After accepting the Lord Jesus as my Lord and personal Saviour as a young girl I so much enjoyed the Lord, but at a particular time in my life I entangled myself with so many sins: fornication, abortions, misconduct in two of my undergraduate examination papers, falsification of age, falsification of results in my undergraduate research project and other sins that later required restitution. This created a big vacuum in my life. I no longer enjoyed the presence of God as before and sometimes when I prayed for restoration and revival, I would hear a voice clearly in my spirit saying, “Go and report yourself.” This I did not